Member recognition?

Just throwing it out there in case I missed something. Couple yrs ago we voted on nominating a member for their contributions to the musky club and Muskies in general & was given away at the banquet.It seams as though we missed out on that last year, there are a good number of members who would have been worthy of receiving it and would have been humbled and honored by being chosen as I was. With the banquet approaching I would like to see this move forward and not miss another year.

Should this move fwd and I hope it does I would start it off by nominating mr Zach baker!!!i could come up with a couple names but

Without zachs vision we may or may not be where we are today had he not brought the topic to the forefront of creating a ny chapter.Along with that his unselfishness of helping others,donating baits to the club for the raffle tables and auctions while asking nothing in return. All for the good of musky fishing everywhere.He has also donated his time and products to several other clubs to maintain a better fishery.

In my opinion Zach would be the best candidate at this time for such recognition-Well deserved!!

That is one thing we need to address at the membership meeting which is this coming Monday. The banquet has been scheduled for Sat. April 9th at Keenan's on Ridge Rd.E. in Irondequoit.

Other awards are:

Dan Lacko for biggest fish of 56", and he won the Muskies Inc. Lunker of the Month for August

Dr. Dave Palo for most points, most fish, and this year he has reached the required total number of accumulated fish caught to become a Master Angler.

Bridgett Palo for most points in Juniors Division