Dam u got anymore

I have got about 10 more ...going to give them one more chance first ...for some reason they don't fire in my spread

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How are you running them everyone else seems to have great success with rats?

Depends on water usually 75-150 back off the big boards ...I think it's because I run 2.5-2.6 sog and might b a tad fast for them ...maybe idk? .. I do just fine with my other sticks anyways ..as long as fish are hitting the deck don't really matter to me what they eat lol

Depends on water usually 75-150 back off the big boards ...I think it's because I run 2.5-2.6 sog and might b a tad fast for them ...maybe idk? .. I do just fine with my other sticks anyways ..as long as fish are hitting the deck don't really matter to me what they eat lol

I'm with you Chris. I take more fish on my challenger sticks and my rapala sticks than I do my bay rats. In fact I can't get any bay rat to fire consistently on my boat

Yeah I'm going to keep running them and hope they start producing for me like they do everyone else. I will say that last time out the only fish we took on stick baits was on a ss white bay rat.

The walleye where I fish like them as much as my other baits but they haven't caught more.  I haven't tried them for browns I have enough of my other go to lures that fill my spread and catch fish.

I think they dive a little deeper too ... maybe they will pick up after the water warms up a bit and the Browns move out a little deeper

lol! i knew this was going to happen. i've been throwing one in my spread and it caught 3 or 4 my first trip out this year but nothing since.the new "magic" baits are never as good as ones you have confidence in.hey minion are you going out this weekend? 

They aren't a magical bait guys. Just like some days it's one spoon color over another, or spoons are working and paddles aren't. I've had success with them, and I've had days they got out fished. It's just another tool in the tacklebox. I tend to keep them out on the outside (deep) board. They definitely dive deeper than a Thunderstick, J9, or a Smithwick.

Last Sunday I had a prototype color out. We ran all Smithwicks with just one Bay Rat. It held it's own with our go to Smithwick, and it also caught the two biggest fish of the trip.