Old member, new poster

nomis

I've been here for a couple years, but its time for me to start posting every now and then. After fishing with my dad on his boat for the last few years, I'm working on restoring my own first boat, a brand new 1979 19' Manatee cuddy.

I've learned plenty just from following the site, but there are some things that just can't be learned from the search function. I'd love to contribute my own tips and tricks, but my expertise isn't quite there yet. I'm mostly a question kind of guy at this point. If anyone ever needed a tip on small ADK trout ponds, I've got a more secrets to share than I know what to do with. I'm also fairly handy and tend to be a do it yourself guy as much as possible. I'm looking forward to sharing my projects as they get done. This is helpful, since She is keeping me on a tight lease with my budget

I live and fish in Lake George, but I head out to Ontario once or twice a year and stay in either Fair Haven or Oswego. 

Welcome. I was on here for a while before I got more active. The knowledge here is great, just ask away and you'll get a lot of answers and discussion on the topic(s). Glad you're a part of this great site!