BIG FISH- Orleans County derby 06

Legacy

Come on scott,

Post up your rainbow winner or I will for you.

That is the biggest tournament weighed bow I have seen in person up and down the lake in many years. 22.12 POUNDS 2004 Fall LOC Derby. Congrates scott & Hans.

Oh yea and thanks Rob for destroying team REBEL at our home port, weighing in $$$ fish every 2-3 days it seems. Congrats there to.

Jerry

REBEL

Jerry,

I suck w/ the computer! You would think that one w/ a wife that is a sr. software eng. would know how to use this stupid thing.

I will make you a deal. I will find out how to put the rainbow picture on and in turn, you will put the picture on of the winning spring laker that secured the legacy of the Rebel Fishing Team! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Holy crap batman, are you nuts! That is a sacred photo for anyone who goes fishing w/ us. Every time we set it up in the mornings, we always have a comment, huh? :lol::lol::lol: The electronics on the dash blush every time it's set up! :lol: Anyways, the two people in the picture would kick my asssssssssssss!

Brian,

22#12 ounces

That is the 2004 Fall LOC derby rainbow winner/ the largest steelhead entered in any LOC derby from fall 2002 Till PRESENT. Caught by scott and hans bensch -Silver Fox- out of sandy creek- Scott B on this board they are also avid Pro-Am competitors.

Scott can,t figure out how to picture up our laker 2000 spring LOC winner though :?:

Jerry

REBEL