Trying my luck at trolling flies...

Orange you jealous,

Burnt orange hooken chrome

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well the name game is over for this week . Nautitroller will take it home this week with "Orange you Jealous" love the name and it sticks for sure... Great Names from everybody. . Til Monday 868430d6a2315626bc3840ac3c768555.jpg

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Mike! UV extravaganza kicked butt today off a mag dipsy! The fishing was tough at Seneca today. Back at it tomorrow Flta.

post-150622-14608477253846_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nautitroller

Thanks Mike! UV extravaganza kicked butt today off a mag dipsy! The fishing was tough at Seneca today. Back at it tomorrow Flta.

We ran that fly for the first time today and I have to be honest It's the coolest looking fly I think I have ever seen in the water. . It's not an early morning fly but when that sun peeks up over those Finger Lakes Hill sides and the light hits it puts off an amazing blue glow in the water.. It's definitely gonna be a catching machine... 4 people have wrote me today that fished today and all told me it was there most productive lure in the water today... Love hearing that my product is producing not just fish but big smiles and memories too.. Way to go John and thanks for posting a pic, Love to see them ... Good luck tomorrow to all my fellow FLTA Guys and gals see ya at the weigh in..

Mike

post-148405-14608533464478_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

Just a thought when you rig these UV extravaganzas don't use smaller cheap snap swivels, like I did, lost a very large Laker Sunday during FLTA tourney, lesson learned!

Yes, we landed a fish on it earlier, had the piggy on for a bit and couldn't budge it, took drag with 30lb line on a upgraded tuna Tom convector when it shook its head I felt it give...

• 2 weeks later...