Cannon Mounting Plate **Gotta check this out!***

So I ran into a situation where I had 4 downriggers on my boat but I really only ever used two of them.  I flat line troll a lot and striper fish so I always in need of rod holders.  I thought to myself..hey, why don't I find something that I can quickly change between a rod holder and a downrigger depending on what I am fishing for.  I looked everywhere for a mount and couldn't find anything.  My buddy has a machine shop so he made me a mounting plate that attaches to any Cannon base and works with most rod holders, I have tested it on cabelas and scotty. Four bolts and I can alternate between my riggers and rod holders.  The other cool thing is that the entire rod holder is on a 360 swivel base now which allows you to position it exactly where you want! Anyways I thought i would share some pics and see if anyone else had interest in this.  The base is powder coated so it will never get damaged or rust.  The price tag is $50 per pair...PM me if you are interested.

post-154852-0-81667300-1459087096_thumb.jpg

post-154852-0-27044600-1459087105_thumb.jpg

post-154852-0-42947500-1459087340_thumb.jpg

That is very cool. I have often thought of doing the same thing for my extra swivel mount for when I'm only using 3 riggers (which is most of the time these days). Thanks for sharing your idea!