bondouley easter weekend out of Sandy

woke up saturday morning to a text from my buddy saying he cant go fishing so i called a few people and had no luck finding a partner.  Well the boat was already hooked up to the truck and everything was loaded so i decided to head to Sandy for a short solo outing.  I launched the boat around 10:30 and then headed out to the lake which was starting to get a little choppy so i only ran 2 riggers to make it easier on my self.  I worked from 8 to 12 ft riggers parked at 3 ft and 6 ft pulling stinger spoons.   I went 2 for 3 all hits coming on a copper chicken wing spoon both fish just cookie cutters but i was happy just to catch something.

sunday morning i had my gf Sheila and my buddy Kevin with me so the 3 of us launched the boat and headed out to the lake.  We worked from 6 ft of water out to 15 ft with 2 riggers pulling spoons and 4 rods off the boards pulling sticks. Riggers were parked at 3 ft and 5 ft, 60 and 80 ft back pulling stinger spoons for most of the morning.  We took 2 fish off of a white challenger stick bait lost a fish on the black flash challenger stick bait. We only took 2 hits on the riggers late morning landing our biggest of the day maybe 5 or 6 lbs on a tiny scorpion spoon in goby pattern.  We couldnt get any of our stinger sized spoons to go so my buddy grabbed the smallest spoon i had and said lets try this so he put it on the 3 ft rigger and low and behold it fired twice!  guess ill be running that spoon some more. lol  We ended the day going 3 for 5 with 2 around 5 lbs and a small cookie cutter.

was a great weekend to be on the water!

I never got a call lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

my bad Chris I did think about calling you but I figured at last minute you wouldn't want to drive all the way to sandy

Very nice weekend.  I went out yesterday with my son and my buddy.  We fished from 3:45 to 6:30. We went 1 for 2 in 8' of water.  The one came on a shad colored Rapala flat line. the miss came on a white Husky jerk on the planer board. Nice 8lb male.  Thought we would do better but the water was only 42 right out front. 

my bad Chris I did think about calling you but I figured at last minute you wouldn't want to drive all the way to sandy

It's all good ... easter weekend with the kids it wouldn't of happened anyways... we got to go put a hurting on them soon ...

I think I'm all done going out of Sandy for browns. I just don't think they are that populated there like they are more east. I'm going to try I Bay next or go for some big Lakers out of sandy

I think I'm all done going out of Sandy for browns. I just don't think they are that populated there like they are more east. I'm going to try I Bay next or go for some big Lakers out of sandy

Couple days the bridge goes out ... I love going out of ibay