Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
youngknight

LOU infiltrated by spam - the old Malaysian account deal

Not a new member here, not very active on this site - more so on spoonpullers.  However, not sure where else to inform website administrators...received personal email through LOU from a Project2015...the offshore holdings of millions of dollars in Malaysia bit that we have all seen in emails.  Anyhow, I am sure I am not the only one but disturbing they are coming directly through these forums now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Old fishing reels and antique ice rod/reel

Just cleaning out old stuff and thought someone would be interested in these. Selling altogether. $50 cash. Twinsburg, Ohio. Two different views in pics. All reels in good shape and work. I'm an open face spinner guy. These were my uncles from way back. View the full article

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• LOU Oval Stickers

Display your involvement in this amazing community with LOU oval stickers on your vehicles, trailers, or boats! I made a small run of LOU oval stickers. Something in me wanted one, so I thought I'd make some and offer them up. Costs are: $2.50 per sticker or 3 for $6 (Price includes postage) They measure 6" wide by 4" high   Let me know if you're interested. I do have a PayPal account or you can mail me $ or a check. *Canadian pricing also available, pm for details.

• Good deal for everybody who is planning to do deep-sea fishing.

Hey everybody. My name is Elena, and I am a fisher girl :))) I am fishing in Punta Cana Dominican Republic. And it is safe over here so don't hesitate about traveling down to D.R. And I invite everybody how's traveling down to Punta Cana to visit deep-sea fishing charters. My company usually gives good fishing offers and I am trying to make each fishing trip just perfect. Feel free to check our website we did it maximum full with fishing information so I hope you will enjoy it SANTA ELENA F

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• OLD KING AP2000 AUTO PILOT

HI ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THAT OLD JUNK BOAT IN YOUR BACK YARD AND FIND ME A OLD KING AP200 AUTOPILOT. I SOLD AND SERVICED A LOT OF THEM BACK IN THE 80s 90s THEY WENT OUT OF THE MARINE EQUPT. ABOUT 1995 IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND ONE GIVE ME A CALL ON MY CEL 607 738 9049 IF YOU CANOT REMOVE IT I CAN. DO NOT BREAK IT!                                                                                                                                                                            THAN

• Tutorial Series for Updated LOU Website

Hi Everyone! I thought it might be helpful to some if I was able to post a bunch of quick videos of the updated website showing how to perform common tasks. These videos can serve to help maybe answer any questions you might have and I'll try to add to them as more questions from members come along. Enjoy! AVATARS NEW TOPICS / IMAGES TOPIC TRACKING FIND TOPICS I'VE PARTICIPATED IN FACEBOOK / TWITTER INTEGRATION PRINT TOPIC / SHARE TOPIC ON SOCIAL NETWORKS PHOTOGALLERY VIDEOS - YOUTUBE

in Welcome to Lake Ontario United - Fishing Forum