Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fishwilly

First time for browns

As title says coming from Ontario hopefully if weather cooperates weekend of Apr. 16th.

Hoping someone can point us in the right direction ie.  where to stay motels etc.. , maybe launch etc...

Fishing out of 18' boat fully rigged.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,

Fishwilly

May want to try catfish creek lodge, Mexico Bay, good lodging, boat slips,,100 yards to get on the lake, contact Cheryl Kimmel, good people

Where do you wanna fish at ? I fish Mexico bay area, and weather permitting do well.

Great now I know where to start lol....Like I said I have no idea where to fish but thanks for the help. I have planer boards and plenty spoons and minnow baits so hopefully lady luck will shine on us.

Cheers

If you do go with catfish creek I will be staying there and do my best to help you out.

Wow that's great. (613) 601-1241 if you want to text me might be easier to communicate.  Thanks

This will be my first season for spring Browns as well. Heading up 81 the same weekend. I'm going to the Henderson Bay, Stony Point Area.

It's been cold he last couple weeks. Looks like there will be some warmer weather late next week which should get the Browns going. Just look for colored water a few degrees warmer than the rest. Often that is found at a river mouth. Sticks and spoons off planners work for me.

It's been cold he last couple weeks. Looks like there will be some warmer weather late next week which should get the Browns going. Just look for colored water a few degrees warmer than the rest. Often that is found at a river mouth. Sticks and spoons off planners work for me.

Thanks Kevin. Yeah hoping it warms up soon. They're calling for about 4-5 inches snow here in Ottawa tomorrow. Sick of winter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.