April 5 mc gananoque meeting

Gananoque chapter ofMuskies canada is having some great guest speakers tues.Rcmp task force,mnr,US DNR,can coast guard discussing and answering questions on travel and fishing requirements on border waters.Also discussing the poss can-am( dr john Farrell). 3 agencies.i posted a pic of the post from mc board.

post-142608-0-12019700-1459798707_thumb.jpgpost-142608-0-12019700-1459798707_thumb.jpg

Frank Shelton

Gananoque April 5 Chapter Meeting

Gananoque April 5 Chapter Meeting

We are pleased to have as guest speakers for the April meeting , The RCMP joint task force , the Ministry of natural resources ( Can) , the US coast guard , the Department of natural resources ( USA ) and Canada Customs and Border services , This will be the first time having all the agencies together to answer any questions you might have about the rules and regulations , cross border fishing , expectations when stopped and im sure many other questions , please come out and support this evening . We will also have a discussion on the proposed CAN - AM day planned for September 17 at Dr John Farrell Fisheries station , looking forward to seeing everyone there

I love golf it keeps thousands of unworthy off the water

Weather for travel looks good for tomorrow and we would love to have any American muskie fisherpersons living in reasonable distance to the bridge come over for this presentation and a Canadian beer.

Legion is on the main drag and I'm guessing a bunch will be eating at Muskie Jakes before the meeting.

Frank Shelton

Ma has a doct later today but I'm gonna try and make the trip if it's not too late.itd be a long drive either way. Hopefully do so and take some notes to pass along,be a long at work tomorrow for sure.

Anyone have a question for the RCMP or coastguard?(if I'm able to make it),i'll try and ask a couple if not already covered.

Was a great meeting last night in gananoque... I picked up some pamphlets that I'll have at the banquet.RCMP and US coast guard have formed a joint task force to patrol intl waters. I can elaborate more later. But if you fish border waters you'll want these.If you cannot attend msg me and I'll send them to you...I think I may have enough??

post-142608-0-73198400-1459951725_thumb.jpgpost-142608-0-34237900-1459951741_thumb.jpgpost-142608-0-35337900-1459951760_thumb.jpg

Informative meeting..... picked up papers this morning to apply for passport and will go on line to get a NY license so I will be able to fish the entire river. Looking forward to fishing the joint Can Am outing this summer.

Our next meeting Tues. May 10 will feature noted St Lawrence guide Mark Thorpe all are welcome.