Laker Riggs

Today I received my Riggs from Brian after getting a pm that he sent them out. 1 day later my girls brought in the box, of course they wanted me to open the box. I don't know who was more excited to see what the Riggs looked like and the spin & glows. I must say I'm more than impressed with Gambler's work!! Thanks Brian for my laker Riggs, and I can't wait to post a pic of my first "BIG" laker. PAP.

Thanks Pap! Glad you like them! Good luck with them. Feel free to ask questions on technique. I will have an instructional video on my website when it is done.

That would be great, like what spin&aglow goes with what bell. What colors to use in differant conditions?? That's what I'm wondering now??

A lot of time, there is no rhyme or reason. I usually start the trip off with two different colors and let them show me which color they prefer. I did field test some uv Hammerheads last year and found they excelled in bright sunny days.

A lot of time, there is no rhyme or reason. I usually start the trip off with two different colors and let them show me which color they prefer. I did field test some uv Hammerheads last year and found they excelled in bright sunny days.[/quote

Great that's a start, thanks!!!