Finger lakes tackle

Bob Barker, all colors of alpha alewife, purple lately.. I think he has a captains pack for the finger lakes. Man, any of his spoons work depending on water clarity color choices abound. Buy em all!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I had bob paint these for me a few years ago. Always do well on Browns and kings in the spring with them. Silver cup with white glow face and purple dots. King Slammin spoon. post-149813-14598174212932_thumb.jpg

Ice cream sandwich, cyclops, FLT frog, Black meat pounding deep, all catch fish

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone received their order from FLT? I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and after the confirmation email haven't heard anything since. I called and left messages and sent emails but no response. I've heard nothing but good things about FLT Spoons and was wondering if anyone had the same problem. I did check the cc and it was charged.

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone received their order from FLT? I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and after the confirmation email haven't heard anything since. I called and left messages and sent emails but no response. I've heard nothing but good things about FLT Spoons and was wondering if anyone had the same problem. I did check the cc and it was charged.

the few times i have ordered it took awhile. i'm sure he is backed up this time of year.you will get them.worth the wait

I'll add ak47, albino frog and as mentioned left over pizza in smolt size

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by minion

Reading this cost me another $120 bucks yesterday the 2015 MVP spoon thread cost me $220. :rofl:

Bob makes some nice spoons and see he has spinners now too. He was nice enough to meet me in the parking lot of Hills,valley and Streams a few years ago so I didn't have to wait on the mail, was up there grabbing a dipsey rod. 

I guess that is why my wife said a while back "Why is it that all your hobbies are so expensive"? followed by "Do you actually use all that stuff"? Easy reply: "Yup" :lol:

This site costs me more money everytime I log on so I completely understand.

This week alone with each item an estimate after taxes and shipping:

$60 worth of FLT spoons

$550 for new Scotty riggers

$80 for eagle feet rigger mounting system

$180 for a pair of triple trees

For the total being why I'm working over time on a saturday to buy all this stuff lol

And still have to get a set of Troutmans weights for the downriggers. And plan on buying some more FLT spoons eventually. But as the old saying goes give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll be broke for life (or something like that)

"I guess that is why my wife said a while back "Why is it that all your hobbies are so expensive"? followed by "Do you actually use all that stuff"?' Mine said buy anymore fishing gear and I'm leaving..........I really miss her.