TOWING SERVICE AROUND OLCOTT AREA

I was wondering what boat tow service covers the Olcott/Wilson/Niagara area? I know Boat US covers Lake Erie. But not sure who covers Lake Ontario.

Thanks!

If you call 911. They will send the fire dept out to tow you in. Me and my brother were out a few years ago and the boat broke down. We flagged a guy down and he wouldn't give us a tow but said he will call 911. By that time the waves were getting out of control for a 21 ft boat (3-5 ft waves with out power) but the fire dept came out and towed us back for free

Wow! That is incredible! I would think a nice donation to the fire department would be in order. At least I know that's what I would do. So I'm guessing there isn't a towing company based in the area?

I want to thank everyone who answered back so quickly. Be safe & God bless.

Olcott Fire Co towed me in from 6 miles out and these guys are so skilled and awesome at what they do! Yes a Generous Donation in a Christmas Card is in order. Cant say enough good things about them!

Yes captain Vince this was extremely good of them to do. I was surprised and I did donate money to them ripnlip. They insisted that I didn't have to but I did. Very nice people that towed us back. I had no idea that they did that. i never ran into any body that wasn't more than friendly and helpful in olcott. Great port

Dewey I'd have to agree with you! Been coming to Olcott/Wilson/Niagara since the mid 90's & this area (all the people) are very friendly & go the extra mile to be courteous. Thanks! 

I was blown away that they came out and towed us let alone for free. I can't remember now if there is a tow boat in Youngstown or not. I kinda got the thread off topic alittle sorry. I know the coast guard station is in Youngstown.