Moving

New things on the horizon for me. Looks like I'm moving to the area. Just recently got a new job and will be starting during the first week of July. My fiance is from the Canandaigua area, so I'll most likely be doing a little more fishing on Canandaigua and Keuka (since it's a little more familiar to me, I went to Keuka College and fished there quite a bit) as opposed to up here around the Watertown area. I'll miss the opportunities up here, but am looking forward to different hunting and fishing opportunities down in the finger lakes. Looking forward to the possibility of meeting some guys from the area. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. That's all for now. Tight lines everyone!

Welcome to the the area, awesome hunting and fishing opportunities abound here! I have lived here for a while but I am just getting into the trolling thing.I am going to try to get to 8/2 Cayuga tourny (see post) as much to meet people I talk to on this site as anything else, unless there is a prize for coming in with an empty livewell. I am not sure what kind of crew I am going to have but if you are going to be between boats or boatless pm me.