Wanted wtb penn swivel mounts

Got a good deal on 2 penn 800 fathom master 4' electric down riggers. Got the stationary mounts, but since I will be fishing mostly alone I think I will need to be able to move booms quickly when landing fish. The swivels I've seen on eBay are big bucks. Anybody got a pair to sell reasonably or an idea on how to make/adapt something else?

Gee...thanks for the wise guy come back. Do you know me or my circumstances? Did you watch three retirement plans go down the toilet? Can you live on social security ? Do you know how many/few kids I have access to, where my grand kids live in relation to where I live? You assume much and have no basis for doing so. This is the first time I have been really let down on this site. If you got nothin good to say...shut your pie hole.

There are 3 types of swivel bases.

1. Ones that swivel 180 degrees lock to lock

2. Ones that swivel with only maybe 6 licking positions, 180 degrees maybe. I'm guessing because I have only seen pictures of them.

3. Ones that swivel 360 degrees and can lock in 36 different positions (622 ASM, I think).

Ebay prices are ridiculous. Be patient and some will become available.

Got a good deal on 2 penn 800 fathom master 4' electric down riggers. Got the stationary mounts, but since I will be fishing mostly alone I think I will need to be able to move booms quickly when landing fish. The swivels I've seen on eBay are big bucks. Anybody got a pair to sell reasonably or an idea on how to make/adapt something else?

Try checking a web site I use to search for wanted items. It's called searchtempest dot com.