Getting back at it.

I had to take a break from fishing for a couple of years to take care of a family member, getting back at it this year. My question is do you guys think the docks at Wrights landing will be in by the end of April, and any recommendation for lodging near Oswego (I would like to utilize the local lodges rather than the chain hotels). Thank you in advance, can't wait to get back on the water.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I thought I heard one dock was in already.

We stay at rainbow trout lodge, nice place but do not know when or if he has it open yet for the season.

K&G lodging is a place a lot of guys stay at, again not sure if they are open yet.

When I was abit younger and wt no kids wife and use to camp at Sunset. I know they have cabins but again not sure when they open for the season.

Edited by Ryno23

You certainly had your priorities in the right place (family first) :yes:  I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming season.

I thought I heard one dock was in already.

We stay at rainbow trout lodge, nice place but do not know when or if he has it open yet for the season.

K&G lodging is a place a lot of guys stay at, again not sure if they are open yet.

When I was abit younger and wt no kids wife and use to camp at Sunset. I know they have cabins but again not sure when they open for the season.

Thank you for the info, I will give them a call.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Lake Ontario United mobile app