FYI keuka lake trout derby moved to tomorrow 4/10

I would have been there yesterday but Sundays are tough. Hope you guys did well out there today. I'll bring lots of guys to donate money next week.

Yes hopefully the fair weather fisherman that stayed home come out to play next weekend

4.8 or so won it...only 14 entered... I was one of the fair weather fisherman who passed... Was only 10 degrees at my house at 5 am...hated to miss it but didn't wanna winterize boat again after...sounds like next week will be a good derby...I know of 10 more boats coming...congrats to the winners and brave souls that fished in that cold weather

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We fished it, nice guys running it. In the first half hour Caught a 4lb smallie on a gold blade bait right near the launch, then pulled up a 3lb laker, he hit it in the top 30ft. couldn't inspire a bite on the bottom all day. Left at 1, probably should have weighed in. :) either way was fun to be out.

I've never jigged Keuka from a boat but my best bait through the ice was a 1 ounce glow flash blade bait. Out produced spoons, raps, plastic, lipless cranks and everything else I had at least 5:1. Couldn't reel it fast enough to get it away from them.