SENECA PERCH?

thought i put a post somewhere bout that,,, so end there is a single ramp. at the marina where capt. bills boat is pretty close (200ft) east of big pier in town Watkins.. very good ramp 4.00 fee honor system kinda shallow in winter but never had prob. with my22ft with 2wheel drive van to pull it out .marina does freeze with so wind and 5 degree nights.. ive busted through 2" ice but go slow as lateral strength is dangerous to hull,gotta drive up on it and break down ya gotta be real die hard to do this. typical pearch spots west side first docks from so end to last docks before cove of salt plant..2nd wk of jan i found large bait pods 150 to195 ft over 200 ft water. might be worth your time to troll some brown ,and landlock spoons.in same area of pearch but in 35 to 80 ft water 5 to15 ft down..........bout 15 mi up west side rt 14 is servern point small wood sign is easy to miss so keep eye towards lake side of road, if ya get to rainbow cove sign ya went to far if your comming from south end turn back 1/2 milish ,double ramp on lake usually open in cold weather i always have 10lb bag of ice (duhhhhh salt)just in case you ant the first there and the guy before ya brings a little water on the ramp pulling out trailer. go straight out for 200ish feet carefully kinda shallow up that way near shore go south little way to 3/4 mile might find perch or go north bout 1\2 mi near rainbow cove water should be cold onuf to bring em into 15to 30 ft water so i hear i ant never targeted them but if ya get into sum id be willing to give it a shot.. oh mousee grubs have been brought up by a couple guys who perch fish.elbow room is a must so i hear :shock: Ray K. 769-7947 if ya cant figure out where these launches are .

S s just went to seneca today area of launch was wide open on south end shure looked good out there ,had 4 or 5 fish swim over to shore to visit they were concerened i havent been out for a while to fish for them,guess there getting a little cabin(lake) fever and need to get pulled into the fresh air a little too. hope to oblige them soon.....

I want some of what you been drinkin. :lol:

Bob, You probably can't make what he's been drinking. You, however can have fun trying. Good luck trying!!!!

I've done my time being an amateur mixologist. Sometimes for $, but mostly for a self indulgent hobby. :lol:

The scary part is i havent had a drink since new year , i did have two of those peanut butter jars with the bad numbers almost empty :shock: opps sorry my cat was looking over my sholder and reminded me i had a glass of wine with dinner two weeks ago dam parakete cant keep his beak closed ...let me tell ya how bad i got the feaver,,, i have to pick up my daughter near toledo Ohio at 11:30 am fri(tommorow) im planning on leaving at 3am instead of 4am so i got time to swing off rt 90 into Erie Pa. to stop at walmart there to see what kind of fishing gear they got there :? and my wife says i cant plan ahead 8) Yea 14 hrs round trip then to the City on sat . im feeling like a trucker..Hey this might help hesselsons has a store front rented at the Arnot Mall picked up a pair of 170.00 Irish setter 1200 grns boots 51.00 and pr of 170.00 lacross for 40.00 bucks some pretty good deals there ..lg 6 pocket camo pants 5.00 bucks i also picked up 8wt sgl action DISC drag flyreel 5.00(sorrylast heavy one some 4wt left) ......... im gonna spoolit with 8# line(mono) and hook it to a ultra light for brownes this spring