Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fishmaster13184

Spoon id please

Can someone identify the second spoon from left to right for me please, I have some in a walleye tackle lot I bought and I'm thinking of reselling . They are stamped SL on them

post-144739-0-85961300-1460325915_thumb.jpg

Edited by fishmaster13184

Think they are any good? I was just gonna sell them because they look weird

I bought a ton of them in different colors because I got them for $1 each. They work well for lakers and I've done very well on Lake O steelies with them. Of course, the color makes a big difference.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Spoon storage

For those of you that want a special mate storage box but don't think the $65 price tag is worth it. I am going to try to duplicate the box for a much lower cost. Might not be professional but will do the job. Standby for future posts in classified section. Considering gluing foam to top so that LED lights can be added to energize the glow spoons. The hunt for foam is on    Sent from my SM-J727P using Lake Ontario United mobile app      

in Tackle and Techniques

• Spoon Lots FLT, Sutton

Silver streak, nk etc 20 total. $45 tyd   8 NEW FLT 4" $35 TYD 7 Suttons 35 tyd

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Rocchester fishing help please?

Hello,    I'm new here. I just registered and posted a inew member introduction in the appropriate forum.   My wife & I are visiting a friend in Roccester NY during the 1st week of August. I'd like to do a little fishing. I'm mostly a surf fisher, do some NE groundfishing jigging & trout fish in small streams in south eastern PA. I say that to say I have no idea where to start, what to fish for or how in Roccester. I see the Guenesee river enters there & there is

in Open Lake Discussion

• Q about wind & shorebound please

Gotta question bout wind, waves & water clarity please. Im visiting Rochester NY on Lake Ontario. Fished on a river inlet & caught some perch, white bass, rock bass etc.  Conditions were warm, clear & calm water. Last night wind changed. Now it’s 13 MPH outta NW. we’ve got 1.8 - 2’ waves & a noticeable clear / dirty water line. Water temp on beach dropped.  My question is how can I expect that to impact fishing? I’m guessing it’ll put perch off & or deeper

in Open Lake Discussion

• Please Help! Boat Boogin down.

Lookin for a direction to start diagnosing my problem.  I have a 1986 trophy 2460 and my past trip to Lake Ontario in june it felt as if it was boogin down on my way him. So with my honeymoon and a 4 day trip to mexico comin up at the end of august i took it out on lake wallenpaupck to see if it was gonna boog down at high rpm’s.   It runs great at low rpms/trolling speed but when i speed up to over 1500rpms it starts cutting in and out.  Any ideas where to start? Carburetor cleaning? Distr

in This Old Boat