Sad Day - RIP Pat Comerford

Yesterday, LOTSA and the Lake Ontario Fishing Community lost a good friend and long time member with the passing of Pat Comerford. (Sandman) (Silver Junkies).

Pat fought a long and brave battle against his illness (cancer) which he lost this morning (Sunday 4-10-2016). He will be missed by all of us that knew him and had the pleasure of fishing with him. Arrangements will be posted when finalized.

Edited by Tim Bromund

I just found out Pat was just a few boats down from me at the marina. I can't say I had ever met him, but if he's the guy I'm thinking about, he was much too young. Goes to show that we need to enjoy our time on the lake because you never know when it will be your last. RIP Pat.

As a kid he would have 12' noodle rods with florescent tips spray painted on. He would whip egg sacs out for miles it seemed and when those tips started shaking it was game on. He was one of my captain heros. I last spoke with him on Summerville. Humble, kind and just as excited to see someone else catch a fish. I would be honored to be compared to Sandman some day. Love to his family. Captain Larry Hammond

Pat will be missed.    A TOP competitor always and a nice guy. Condolences to his friends & family.

And Condolences for Daryl & Nathan his tournament family.

Jerry