Kickers with a tiller

Considering kicker motors for my new boat.  the boat is 18' so either 8 or 9.9hp and I want it rigged with the works if I decide to get a kicker motor.  I want a motor with power trim and tilt, electric start, long shaft, controls at the helm, trolling arm to main motor and maybe autopilot BUT I want the motor to have a tiller so I can take it off and mount it on my 12' for other fishing applications.  Other than the Pro Kicker are there any other makes and models that have everything I mentioned but have the tiller as well.

thanks

I believe Honda has a model with everything you mentioned but it comes with a lofty price tag well above 4K. I have a 9.9 Honda with most everything you mentioned but instead of an auto pilot I use a Terrova I-pilot in conjunction with the kicker and it does a fantastic job. With the remote I have complete control while setting up or anywhere in the boat.

post-145978-0-97848200-1460474299_thumb.jpeg

Yamaha T9.9.  If you want a tiller, not sure that you can get remote helm controls for throttle as well.  Here is my 2015 just installed last week, didnt get the power trim, but its available.  Electric start, long shaft, tiller.  I installed a quick disconnect tie rod to main F200, but not shown here.

post-158074-0-39013600-1460476772_thumb.jpg

I'd go with a tiller and an electric speed control such as troll king for quick removal to your 12 fter. When you add up 4stroke, electric start, long shaft and power trim that's getting quite heavy for a 12 fter. I'm thinking someone willing to lift that baby on off the two boats could probably do without the electric trim and start but that's just my cents.