New Oswego Harbor Web Cam

Just wanted to post that Oswego now has a live Web Cam view of the lake over looking the break wall. The Wrights Landing cam. Maybe, just maybe, someone was listening to my inputs for the last year. This will make boating, fishing and the harbor a better place for all that use it.

http://www.oswegony.org/city-web-cameras/

Edited by reillym

Just wanted to post that Oswego now has a live Web Cam view of the lake over looking the break wall. The Wrights Landing cam. Maybe, just maybe, someone was listening to my inputs for the last year. This will make boating, fishing and the harbor a better place for all that use it.

http://www.oswegony.org/city-web-cameras/

The webcam won't load? Are you able to load it?

Hey Mikey, do you have your boat in the water yet???

Hey Pete,

Not yet. I'm opening the camp on Friday. I hope to go and see Mike at the marina sometime on Friday to try and rush things along. How was your winter and when are you heading down to Catfish? Is your boat already there or did you take it back home for the winter?

Edited by MikeyP

I couldn't get it to work either ;(

Greg,

It appears you will need Internet Explorer and a plug in to be able to download it so I won't be able to download it to my phone. I haven't tried downloading on my home computer yet, but that should work. When are you opening your camp?

Edited by MikeyP

Greg,

It appears you will need Internet Explorer and a plug in to be able to download it so I won't be able to download it to my phone. I haven't tried downloading on my home computer yet, but that should work. When are you opening your camp?

Campground opens this Friday 15th. We'll be up during the loc or a week before to open up. No sense in rushing things. We're going to use the small boat for the loc then put the nail in Memorial Day

Edited by Patriot