Conesus Lake musky/pike fishing

I stumbled upon this sight and thought I could get some help and info about where the fish are on Conesus. My parents rented a cottage there later in the Summer and I really want to get something big. i have fished Conesus since I was 4 (10 years ago) but I have never hooked into a musky or a pike there. I have caught plenty of pike in other bodies of water but never Conesus. Now I have a musky rig (Abu Garcia C3 round baitcaster, 65 lb test braid and a XH rod) as well as some big lures but I do not know where to go on the lake to hook into one of these fish. Thanks for your help.

Fish the North end of the lake on the West side on drop offs. I like Deep diving Bomber stick baits. I like running the drops from 18 - 30 FOW. Cover lots of water weaving in and out on the drops. The tiger musky will be along the weedlines in the North end. Cast spoons, spinners, and jerk baits along the weeds.

thanks, I saw a map of the lake including depth and saw that the South end was too deep for most fish during the Summer and saw some of the nice dropoffs on the North end. I have a couple nice sized spoons as well as very large crankbaits that I can try. I figure I will try throwing a bucktail too.