very local weather forecast

The last few years we had a link in the website called "noaa weather service" that directed us to very localized weather prediction and wave height expectation. I tried the link a few times this week ,but it does not work anymore. Has the web address changed,or has the link been taken down? If anybody knows what happened,please let me know.

Edited by rolmops

Looking at this kinda hit me as being pretty amazing this AM . Back in the seventies when I had my 13 ft Whaler I would have to drive from Geneva to Sodus Point to see what the waves were like and then decide whether it was "fishable" and sometimes had to sit in the parking lot or go to Chase's restaurant and hope it would calm down.  Nowadays we take a lot for granted in this age of electronic technology and forget just how wonderful some aspects of it can be :) .

This one still works www.weather.gov//buf/   I have found that the best way to see conditions on the lake is to be there . Many mornings ,when NOAA predicts 1-3 ft. waves ,I get to the lake and find solid 3-5 's . Time for breakfast and hope it calms down .