New Shark "Thrasher" Flasher and more at the Cabela's Fishing Classic Event this Sat!

Stop on out to the Cheektowaga Cabela's store this Sat from 9-5pm to get a first look at the new "Thrasher" flasher from Shark. Very cool, new design with the facet technology built in! We'll also have the new 2016 Atommik Flies, the new Okuma White Diamond rods, the latest underwater camera technology from Aqua-Vu, Power Catch nets from Frabill, storage solutions from Plano, and much more!! We'll be running seminars all day in an open style format so that if there is something you would like to see firsthand: how to set and rig a downrigger, how to run planer boards, what is the difference between a fixed cheater and a slider and how to rig them up, etc. we can show you on the spot with our tournament boat which will be set up at the store!  

post-139632-0-32306900-1460715064_thumb.jpg

post-139632-0-37201600-1460715075_thumb.jpg

post-139632-0-24265600-1460715084_thumb.jpg

Edited by Finders Keepers

It was asked on another forum what size the Thrasher is - it is 11". Also, for anyone coming to the event this weekend, if you bring in and donate an old reel you can get 20% off a new one with their reel trade-in program! Lots of other specials going on too, check it out at: http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=RetailStoreFlyers&postalCode=14225&storeId=58&WT.tsrc=EML&WT.mc_id=email-rt&eid=25756168&cmp=EP20160415&seg=EPP3RT10&cnt=12131&ctb=MAINFEAT1

65 degrees and sunny no one is going to the store.  its fish catching time!!!!!!!

Agreed! Beautiful weekend to splash down!! Spoke with several anglers hitting the water in the morning and swinging over later in the day. Good luck to all those getting out!! Let's see some pics!! 

It will be interesting to watch the lawsuit from Dreamweaver. They have already won one in the past. And this looks even more like there paddle. Get the popcorn ready!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's actually much different - facets on the surface vs. no facets, the board itself has a curved surface vs. flat, the two fins on the back are offset from one another vs. the same... You'll see the differences once they become available! If there is a conflict of patent, I'm sure it will be addressed, but I don't see it...

It will be interesting to watch the lawsuit from Dreamweaver. They have already won one in the past. And this looks even more like there paddle. Get the popcorn ready!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

There's a bunch of patents out there, including mine.

https://www.google.us/patents/US5970648#forward-citations