Shakedown tomorrow.

Anyone gonna be out on seneca tomorrow? Having our shakedown trip for the season. Should be a few of us out there. If anyone needs anything just give us a shout. As I'm sure we won't be alone! Good luck and be safe. Waters 42.3 in the canal. I'm sure the lake is burrrrr

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good luck out there guys. The usual fish don't seem to be at the north end at all. Buddy was out yesterday and never marked any fish or bait even out to 150 ft. Not sure what is going on but hope it improves by derby time.

I think Mike is living out my fantasy life with those boats :lol: and who knows what will be next now that his fly business is taking off so well :)

I think Mike is living out my fantasy life with those boats[emoji38]and who knows what will be next now that his fly business is taking off so well :)

Lol.. Thanks Sk8.. Me and my friend Matt are both lucky to have each a great boat to fish out of .. We have the Arima set up a little better to tow around so we use his for FLTA tournaments and mine goes to Lake Ontario in August or any other tournaments I want to fish on the Finger Lakes but yes we are definitely making our fishing fantasy come true or at least trying too.. lol.. someone once told me how to become a millionaire?? Start off as a billionaire and take up fishing... LOL

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke