I promised I would post more this year because I always get a lot of good information from the site. I typically fish 30-40 trips a year. I am a teacher, so my summer months are pretty much spent on the boat with my son and daughter during the week. I fished from 8:30 - 12 today for Browns. Spent the first 2 hours looking inside for good water or temps inside. Water was REALLY clear and I couldnt find anything. Moved out to 20 FOW and ended up picking up 3 in the last hour and a half. 2 were typical, one in the middle of those was a big boy and we wanted to release it. Couldnt get my scale to work, so measured it at 33.5 inches. Got it on Video! Made 6 runs, thought it might be a king! Son did awesome job of brining it in. Ill post the video if I can figure out my editing software.

Here is the 33.5 inch brown from Sunday. Sorry for the delay in upload. Took 22 minutes to bring in on the light line...we didnt get a chance to weigh it, just measured and released. If you want to see me wonder if it was a snag, then think it was a king, then giggle over a big fish...i posted the fight on youtube. Search 15 pound brown. You will see me in a red shirt.

post-151248-14611860295765_thumb.jpg

post-151248-14611861718528_thumb.jpg