! ATTENTION ALL SELLERS !

If you have a bunch of stuff for sale CAN you please put it ALL in one listing? How would you feel if everyone did this and your items got kicked off the page the same day you listed it? Please be contentious of your listing habits.

Yeah, I tried to do that and no one contacted me. I am sorry it bumped you down the page but I am trying to sell me stuff and selling them I dividually has seemed to work. I understand that this.might be something you think detracts people from seeing your stuff, but I have come to find out that everyone on here doesnt seem to stop looking down the list just because it is not on the first page. Once again, I apologize....

Most web sites make you list all stuff to be sold under one heading, I am surprised it isn't done here.  I have also found this site to be rather contentious when listing stuff as for prices, condition of items etc.  Folks seem opinionated here regarding said items, whether the opinion is wanted or not.  But listing everything under one heading is a good idea me thinks, saves space on the server.  

The problem with listing under one heading is that now users are forced to look at each person's post with several items - it makes it very hard to scroll through listings to see what's available at a glance by using the subject line of the post as a filter.