Little salmon to hi rocks 4/21

Morning, new guy here. A friend of mine recently referred me to this forum. Figured I'de chime in.

I hope my reports can help guys like myself who live 2 hours from the lake and depend on accurate fishing reports.

My first trip up this year in the new boat was 4/21. Took 2 guys from work with the expectation of not really catching much and just getting used to the boat and all the new gear I installed. Boy was I wrong. We went 7 for 13. Most of the action was out in front of the high rocks in 15 - 30 fow. All off the boards, everything was on blue. If it wasn't blue it did not work. Most came off straight blue sticks, and 2 were caught on a silver/blue Cleo. Trolling speed was 2.2 - 2.5. I had 6 ounce weights four feet in front of the lures. All fish were caught between 545 and 8 am. After 8am it was like someone flipped the switch, we were done. Trolled till noon only having 2 more strikes nobody home.

Sorry for the poor quality pics, I left pictures up to my buddy and he failed miserably. I hope my report helps you guys. post-160024-14614147910488_thumb.jpgpost-160024-14614148106278_thumb.jpgpost-160024-14614148331634_thumb.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app