1988 Tiara 3100 Open $33,000

Karen

Great fishing boat or weekend cottage

Equipped with generator, ac/heat, head with shower, sleeps 4 and a spacious cockpit. New upholstery and newer camperback canvas. Powered with twin 454 Crusaders. $34,900

Freshwater only boat?

As an owner of a previous saltwater boat, nothing wrong with them if they were properly cared for. Seems like everyone freaks out if they hear big boats designed for ocean used were used in that environment. Fresh or salt water, how a boat is taken care of makes all the difference, this one looks beautiful. goodluck with the sale  

If the boat is not under shrink wrap I will be happy to post pics of motors. Again this boat has a closed cooling system and has been in fresh water the last 9 years. Motors have always ran great and have been maintained reguarly. Starboard has new carb installed and also have new carb for port motor.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Because it is more than just engines that can behurt by the saltwater environment. This includes electrical systems, the engines, mounting hardware, etc. I understand that there are exceptions but a person investing that kind of money just needs to be cautious. Glad that your boat is holding up well Sammy Dog

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app