Lake Ontario Bait compared to Lake Huron & Lake Michigan

So guys is it bait related to mussels or poltical? Or the ecosystem failing? One thing is certain as of right now take the stocking program out of the equation lake o is pretty dead..the smallmouth perch walleye fishing is bad,, not referring to east end for walleye but the lake as a whole isn't really diversified.

Assuming the decline is related to food for alwife caused by zebra mussels and such why wouldn't lake O have the same destiny as MICHIGAN and HURRON?

Huh?  The lake is alive and well.  My suggestion is to book a charter and find out.  The amount of species AND size found in Lake Ontario make it a WORLD CLASS FISHERY.  

I had one of the best perch season last fall. The perch fishing is not dead. There was a 31.5 lb King weighed in in the St. Catherine's Fish and Game club derby today. That tells me the lake is healthy.

Huh?  The lake is alive and well.  My suggestion is to book a charter and find out.  The amount of species AND size found in Lake Ontario make it a WORLD CLASS FISHERY.

I think u missed understood my post,,,take the stocking out of lake o,, I also had a great fall for perch,,, referring to on the lake,, for the record I have won loc Eslo derbies fished pro am's won many tournaments.

Exclude stocking was the point

Last year theUSA imported from Chile alone 295 million pounds of farmed salmon worth $1.16 billion dollars. Seeing all those dollars going over seas will consider a lot of doubt for our fisheries management.

But that farm raised salmon is highly contaminated dogfood and the process destroys the rivers it takes place in. Look at what the fish farms have done to the BC wild pacific salmon stocks, plus that garbage is dyed to look orange for the supermarket fish counter.