What do you do for good luck?

Yankee Troller, was it your rig that was jinxed with bananas in every single rod holder on the eve of a west end tournament  some years ago? Or did you put a curse on somebody else's boat by sticking bananas in every single rod holder?

I remember the picture,but I do not remember which rig ended up looking like a Jamaican banana boat.

Yankee Troller, was it your rig that was jinxed with bananas in every single rod holder on the eve of a west end tournament  some years ago? Or did you put a curse on somebody else's boat by sticking bananas in every single rod holder?

I remember the picture,but I do not remember which rig ended up looking like a Jamaican banana boat.

That wasn't my boat, and I had nothing to do with the second part.

For me, superstitions are more like traditions that were passed down from some great people that I have fished with over the years. I don't feel I need these rituals, but they can be fun. I have proven many of them wrong many times over the years and as wacky as they are, we still have fun with them.

- play "what what in the butt" by samuel at full volume 

- toss coins off 1 reel in the rod holder.  Just dont have someone miss.

- if someone brings cookies on the boat - everyone takes a cookie and cheers it with everyone else

A shot of Jameson for every fish. As I'm becoming a better fisherman, its becoming dangerous.

If I'm having a dry spell, I always decide to kill the time by eating breakfast. of course, it gets ruined every time by a rod popping. So I guess I can't complain too much.

A little AC/DC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Thunderstruck, and my favorite Back in Black.

If that doesn't work ZZ Top sharp dressed man and Genesis I can't dance.

Don't forget the Pink Floyd Marooned