Laker caught on new Water Wolf Camera

There were videos on spoonpullers a couple years ago and honestly, the kings were the laziest hits out of all the species.  They followed forever before hitting.  Steelhead just bombed in an slammed the lure without hesitation. 

Exactly right Money Shot.  Just attach one end of the wire to your main line and the other end to your leader.  I started off with a short lead to make sure I could see the strike, but after seeing the footage I'm confident I could see beyond 8 foot.  The fun part about this camera is going home at the end of the day and fast forwarding through 5 hours of footage to see what was following and never hit.  Like I mentioned there were at least 15 on Sunday and that was only one rod.  Is it too much to assume there may have been 60+ fish following and not hitting on all four rods.  Crazy to think that may be the case. 

Frogger, that spoon Bloody Death is made by Dream Weaver and is my go-to spoon for Lakers.  I have 4 that should probably be replaced as the Lakers have chomped most of the paint and stickers off of them.  Here is a pic...

Bloody Death.bmp

Very cool! Can't wait to see more. Having it hooked up inline allows you to watch the fish for the duration of the fight. That's something I can't do with my gopro, and a good reason for me to give the Waterwolf a try. Thanks for sharing!

Curious, has anyone used the water wolf on the downrigger cable? I know it is designed to be used inline but looks like attaching it to the cable at the ball should work also. Wondering if the lure would be too far back for that application or if stability would be an issue?

Curious, has anyone used the water wolf on the downrigger cable? I know it is designed to be used inline but looks like attaching it to the cable at the ball should work also. Wondering if the lure would be too far back for that application or if stability would be an issue?

The troll pro is a housing for go pro,(and other brands). It mounts just as you stated. Works great for spin doctors and flies.

https://youtu.be/5jhd9CcpgVE

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The fun part about this camera is going home at the end of the day and fast forwarding through 5 hours of footage to see what was following and never hit. 

Makes you wonder if were a little lazy in not changing lures, You see fish on the screen but no action. I think they are hungry 100% of the time, but I do wash a lot of lures.