Cannon Downrigger Mount Dual Axis Adjustable Rod Holders - reviews?

Dublin Up

Does anyone have any feedback on these vs traxtech or big jon holders? I'm looking to pick up three sets to put on my mags 10's, also if anyone can get a good deal on these please pm me, Thanks!!!

We have a boat full of these. I love the versatility of them. Only thing to watch out for is the roll pins. Other than that they are very reliable. I've had Bert's and used traxtech. These are smooth and all a one hand operation. I wish I could get them in black. Good luck

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145590-14616688564896_thumb.jpg

I love mine. Very easy to use, infinite adjustments, and solid. I have used Berts and Traxtech without issues but the adjustability and ease of use make these my rod holder of choice

Edited by bout time

We have a boat full of these. I love the versatility of them. Only thing to watch out for is the roll pins. Other than that they are very reliable. I've had Bert's and used traxtech. These are smooth and all a one hand operation. I wish I could get them in black. Good luck

I just saw some in black, somewhere. They looked real nice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Freaking sweet. If only I could trade 18 of mine for black ones!

Get them dipped , with that new process where they disolve the pattern on the liquid..  Seen deer skulls done that way.