Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Bald Eagle 8/11 am solo

Got the warning the inside was warm so instead of braddocks as usual I decided on Bald Eagle. 6am I set up in 300fow on a North troll and never turned for 4hrs. Ended up 12/16 with a mix of Matures (6.), big steelhead (4), and skips(2) stopping when I reached 530fow 400-500 was my best . Basically find bait and grind it out. Every pod I went over i fished twice . Riggers 60-90, divers 180-250, and 300 coppers were the setups. As I wrapped up I motored back into 250 and reset up for my last hr

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Bald Eagle this Sunday

I’ll be offshore of Bald Eagle if anyone’s out there Channel 72 415-0715 text     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Bald Eagle 8-7

Took my son out an his friend who never fished for salmon before. Started in 100 fow then did a north/south troll till rods started to pop. The 250-300 was my best range. Riggers parked at 70/80 fow, with spoons, dispys out 100/150 with flasher/ flys an coppers300/400 with meat combos, bites were spread out an not one set was super hot. More of a search mode day, but managed enough bites to keep the kids happy. Tight lines   Sent from my Pixel using Lake Ontario United mobile app  

• 7/20 Bald Eagle Tournament Series Part 3

Fished our 3rd Bald Eagle Tournament of the year. Ended up placing 4th this week with a box of 64.00lbs with 3 kings. All 3 fish over 20lbs. We started with a mini pre fish on Friday. Which ended with boat problems and very little information on where to start fishing on Saturday morning. We ended up having to run around and get parts and work on the boat in the heat....not fun. But once we got the boat running good we focused on making a game plan for Saturday.   We started in 60 fow right ne

• SharkHunter 7/19-7/20Bald Eagle

7/19 Did some fishing with the fellas an landed on some of the best Atlantic salmon I've ever boated.(14lbs an 10 lbs) They wanted a fast troll an was burning arnd 2.8 with spoons off my 200 n 300 coppers , riggers parked at 65- 75 , moonshine carbon 14 was the star in the100-140 fow range was best.   7/20 I was not planning on fishing but ended up getting the day off from work, so I set off with just me an my 11 yr old to try our hand at the Bald Eagle Derby. Ended up having a ton of