My New Revolution Trolling spoons

Xxx

I just wanted to show you guys that are looking for a differant concept in a trolling spoons. These spoons are made by a LOU member, Jeff has worked hard and had differant guys from LOU run these lures for a long time to make it stand out from the spoons that we know so well. I have had folks tell me they are awesome, so here are some picks that I tried to show the difference in these spoons vs. others. Thanks Jeff I can't wait to swim these bad boys!!!post-150331-0-18873500-1461764560_thumb.jpgpost-150331-0-25432200-1461764645_thumb.jpg

I hate it when they come out upside down, anyway I tried to show that the hooks are on the outside of the spoon, attached by 2 split rings, they are free floating so to speak. I'm impressed!!! Great job Jeff.

Edited by pap

I've used these spoons for a couple seasons including field testing the prototypes and I can assure folks that these spoons are the "real deal" ...they work great! The action on them  is second to none. :yes: 

I've used these spoons for a couple seasons including field testing the prototypes and I can assure folks that these spoons are the "real deal" ...they work great! The action on them  is second to none. :yes:

I knew you did Les!!, I didn't know Jeff other than he asked me some questions, Only to find out I hunted with his father in law for years, we hunted with the same gang since the mid 80's. Jeff is moving back to PA. Only a half hour from my house. How convenient LOL glad you got to play a big part in this Les!! Jeff couldn't have picked a better person to test these bad boys!! Nice going to all that partisapated in another Product that can be purchased by a LOU member!!!!!

I've used these spoons for a couple seasons including field testing the prototypes and I can assure folks that these spoons are the "real deal" ...they work great! The action on them is second to none. :yes:

What did you catch with them? Was thinking about trying them for some rainbows on Canandagua in the morning

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Rainbows and lakers on Seneca and Canandaigua, salmon and a nice 12 lb steelie on Ontario :) .

Pap - Glad to see u got the spoons ok and I look forward to you getting them on the water.  I have recently moved down to PA, and as the season ramps up I am missing Lady O more and more.  With that said, when life gives you lemons make lemonade, right?  Below is one of many Stripers we have catching on the Revolution Trolling Spoons here in PA not to far from where you live, PAP!!

It was extremely exciting and rewarding the first morning out pulling these spoons right after first light and hitting into a double in the first hour!!  Unfortunately, only one stayed buttoned, but it was still awesome to have two bent over rods in the back of the boat and knowing these ay have been the first stripers to ever see my spoons! 

I look forward to meeting you sometime Pap, good luck with the spoons!!

post-145160-0-57948700-1462458070_thumb.jpg

Yea good deal Jeff, I might have an idea where that might beLOL!!! Well that's great, I just walked in the door I was up to the camp and opened up. Wow I couldn't believe how cold the water is yet, the Black River is 38* as of this morning before we left.

never tried the duel split ring on the bite end, looks like a hot set up

The dual split ring is used to drop the hook back a little more.  This patented design does not attach the hook right at the back of the spoon but rather up some so that a better curve can be added to the tail portion.  The imbalance this causes to the spoon makes a great action and it tolerates higher speeds really well.  There is a link on the company website to the youtube channel where there are underwater videos of the action. 

post-145160-0-29093000-1462466666_thumb.jpg

We have been using revolution spoon since late last summer. We have had great action on 5 color cores with these out deep for steelhead. Our best pattern was chrome with orange stripe. The extra action these spoons have drive the steelies crazy!

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered a bunch and they will be here next week.  I will take some pics and post them when I receive them.  Jeff was really great to work with and got them shipped out for me right away.

Thanks,

Jim

I would think these spoons combined with a single bait holder hook and tipped with a piece of nightcrawler, would catch Walleye on Erie.

And here in Ontario, the purple one. Oops I didn't mean to say that.LOL!!!

It will be exciting to see what you guys come up with for pulling crawlers with these. Send me some pictures! Also keep in mind there is free shipping for Lou members this month for orders over $40. Just use coupon code LOU.