FLT order early

Just a heads up if you are planning on ordering from the website put your order in early. I placed my order on April 8 on the 12th I received an email from Bob telling me they were behind and my order would be shipped no later then 18th have not received my order as of this posting. I replied to the original email that I would be headed up to fish the 1k a day and Salmon slam on the 28th and if needed I would stop on my way up to pick them up. 

Hopefully everything will work and they will be here before leave tomorrow.

So if you need stuff from them make sure you get the order in early. 

Edited by Charlie P

I'd just like the paddles that I ordered from him back in beginning of October! Of course he's got my money but I still have no product. When you try to get a hold of him he either doesn't respond or he gives you some sort of BS answer that he thinks you want to hear. I am all done with buying anything from flt. Its too bad to cause his stuff is really good. I am not made of money so when I pay someone for something I expect to either receive the items or my money back in a timely matter! I know a few guys who ordered far more than me and they still don't have their stuff either

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered on 4/26 have sent 3 emails and called 6 times with no response I just disputed the charge on my credit card. Not a way to run a business

If he is too swamped to adequately fill peoples orders from the site, maybe he should not accept orders on his site.

I agree he needs to shut everything down and sort his orders out. I did what Yankee said and sent him a invoice for the money I spent last October. Customer service is everything in small business! I will never order anything from him again.

Look guys, not to be a d!ick but, this shop is being ran the same as it always has been. 1 PERSON. No i haven't given anybody BS excuses on what's going on. My ringer is off all day because i don't have time for chit chat, my notifications for email and FB are also turned off. This is the 1st time I've been logged in over here in 5+ months. I have to go in manually to look at any of it. Just causes me too many distractions. I no longer buy precut tape, i cut it all. I'll make a long story short, i do everything that gets done to your spoons except watch a press operator punch the blades out. Success don't come from experience, comes from learning. I've been doing small scale **** for 4yrs now. Shop is completely different now than when i started. There's no room left here, and it makes it a royal  to do what i need to do. Shop is currently getting moved. If I was doing something wrong I wouldn't have built what I did, i wouldn't be in the procedure of making a larger longterm shop. I'm ready sorry that ppl had to wait, or be refunded. I'm not proud of that, it's life, **** happens.

• 2 months later...

I really did not want to reply to this thead but after 10 months I'm giving up ...

Last October I as well ordered some of the custom painted slasher paddles , while I was at it I also sent him 5 echips and 15 -20 meat heads to paint and tape ....along with payment ...since then I have been periodically sending emails, pms etc to check for updates and eta s ....some answered some not and response always changes from , half done , to starting it today till finally I have forgot and I'm on the list .....a few months ago I got sick of waiting and requested refund because at this point I pretty much consider it a loss and got a promise of priority. ...so I thought cool I have waited this long why not another week or two.....time goes by still nothing. ..so as of now he has approx 100 dollars of my tackle and 111.00 in cash for labor and the slashers....I can't get it back from PayPal at this point because so much time has gone by and half of the money he requested as a money order, so that's gone as well .....

I hope this does something or at least get my money back along with tackle sent or value of items sent...

It's stinks because bobby has some good products and some great ideas...

minion trolling flies

Edited by minion

10 months??!!! You have been more than patient. You deserve a full refund or product ordered at the least. No excuse offered by the owner is acceptable at this point. Just BS on his part at this point.

Edited by TileMan Dan

• 1 month later...

I was in business for 22 years and I have turned work to other rebuilders because I couldn't handle the work load. I certainly wouldn't take someone's cash knowing I wasn't going to get to it, finally I needed to hire a guy cause dad and I couldn't keep our time frame even close. I never never took people's money before their unit was complete. I know what it's like to run out of room, but we quit taking on work till we were totally up and running again. Then it was balls to the wall and purchased machines to do the dirty work so I could focus on my products time frame, that was when business was booming, and everybody wanted their stuff yesterday!! Hope all works out!!

• 4 weeks later...

I hear ya pap ...anyways last couple weeks I sent an email, a Facebook message or two and even a PayPal request for refund and value of items I sent him 1 year ago ....no response from any form of comunication....I even sent him a text assuming he hasn't changed his number from the last time I spoke to him.. I like his products 90% of my almost 2 spoon boxes are his products it's pretty sh^+×# way to treat a customer and unless something astonishing happens I won't buy his product again

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by minion