Otisco tournament

Nice job Mike! That's to bad about that tiger. I know a couple guys who fish hard for browns and lakers and each of them used to us boga grips. I fish with them often during ice season and after a quick explanation about the damage they can do to the fish we love, neither one of them use bogas anymore. I wish everyone could see the big picture.

What a sight to see those tigers chasing bait!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I just want to say thanks to all the guys that put the work in to make the derby happen. Ive waited two years to be able to be there for it. Even though I had to leave early I enjoyed talking to a few of you at the dock before it started. Hopefully next year I can stick around for the food! I'm already looking forward to it!

I just want to say thanks to all the guys that put the work in to make the derby happen. Ive waited two years to be able to be there for it. Even though I had to leave early I enjoyed talking to a few of you at the dock before it started. Hopefully next year I can stick around for the food! I'm already looking forward to it!

You should try and fish the other MI tourneys we have going as well! They are all a great time and it gets you out on new waters!