Otisco tournament

I had a baseball game scheduled for today so I couldn't make it out on the lake. Drove past though and saw a lot of boats, so I'm excited to hear the results! Good luck to everyone, make sure you all share your results as I'm itching to get out on Otisco in my boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We raised a bunch of fish in the afternoon, but only managed a 21". The fish behaved very weird. Had a few follow in the baits and open their mouths slightly, almost like tasting the water behind the baits. We observed one roll on its side under the bait to get a better look at it. Kind of reminded me of a dolphin. All fish were very lethargic.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The fishing everywhere has been slow this past weekend,bass on Lake Erie are behind schedule for moving shallow to spawn.I believe most walleye are just now spawning,so what eyes being caught are smaller males.The cooler start of spring has setback everything this year.I hope the inland muskie season starting this weekend I s on!

man what a tough day on the water! saw lots of fish some really nice ones too that came up nose-to-ass on our baits but like everyone else noticed the fish were very sluggish. It certainly didn't help our morale to see guys with shiners put some nice fish in the net 20 yards from us all day! Congrats to you guys on capitalizing on a tough bite!

post-142867-14641371534294_thumb.jpgi caught one small one with big boga damage. The poor thing's lower jaw was wrecked and had no big teeth.[emoji22]we did witness something cool. Fishing about 20 feet off a shale cliff we heard a commotion at the shoreline and some splashing. Two tigers were chasing a meal. A couple sunnies and a foot long brown swam up on shore to avoid being eaten. We chased off the tigers with our baits and after about 10 seconds the fish flopped back in and swam off close to shore. post-142867-14641377748999_thumb.jpggood time.