Lund boat canvas

copperpin

Hey so for any of you out there that own a Lund and are looking to canvas for it and don't want to pay the super high price that the dealer will charge you, you can order directly from the company that makes Lund's canvas.  The name is Dufort industries. 1 800 461-7776.  I had been looking for a set of side curtains for my Rebel XL and was quoted by the dealership, over $300 for the pair.  Dufort gets $225.  A full trailerable canvas is only $670.  Pretty good prices. 

Good info, however I've found that a few different companies make the canvas.  It all depends on your model and the year (as I suspect their suppliers change from time to time)...  As an example, my 1875 Crossover has Dowco canvas and I think I've seen at least one other brand of supplier.

As an additional option for folks, check out greatlakesskipper.com .  Their stock rotates often, but I found "sport tops" for my boat there for a fraction of the dealer prices.  They have lots of other accessories as well. 

Edit for you, copperpin:

http://greatlakesskipper.com/lund-16-17-18-predator-1825-rebel-gray-boat-snap-in-side-curtains-1997368-set-of-2

Edited by swambach

I bought a travel cover for my 17' Lund Rebel from iboats.com or whatever. Paid around 350 for the one that wasn't the highest end but better than middle of the road. It pretty much sucks as far as fit is concerned. You'd think if a company is making a cover for your specific model boat then they'd take into consideration that a trolling motor comes standard on practically every Lund. So my cover doesn't fit over the trolling motor properly. It's also pretty baggy at the corners of the stern/transom. I bungee it down and make it work fine, but I'll never buy another cover from them again.

I contacted them and they wanted me to send it back, then they stopped answering my questions and it pretty much got swept under the rug. To be fair it's about as much of my fault as it is theirs since I didn't just send it back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Lake Ontario United mobile app