1987 Starcraft Holiday 20' with 2008 Mercury 90hp outboard + more - $5500

genEus

Kind of a difficult decision, but decided to sell the boat I bought only 4 years ago. Life's gotten busy and my dad's getting older and not comfortable tackling the big lake anymore. We've taken it out probably fewer than 20 times in the time we owned it. There's nothing wrong with it, handles great in mild Ontario chop, and performs fantastically on the finger lakes. It was used as a charter on Canandaigua years ago, and then used for bass fishing in Sodus by the previous owner.

Here's what I have...

1987 Starcraft Holiday (?), closed bow, original paint, has had 3 owners (including me)

- Deck rebuilt by previous owner sometime in the last 10 years

- Original teak gunwales, newer carpet.

- am/fm/cd player installed with speakers

- shortwave radio and antenna

- bilge pump

- bimini top with windshield connections

1987 Shoreland'r trailer in great shape - taken apart, de-rusted and repainted piece by piece 3 summers ago

2006 (installed as brand new in 2008) Mercury 90hp 2-stroke outboard motor - previous owner showed receipt for ~$5500

Humminbird 385ci fish finder (2013)

Bert's aluminum ratcheting rod holders and tracks installed on each side (2013).

2 big jon old electric downriggers - not sure what year (1960s maybe?) - they work with lighter weights. With heavier, one of them tends to overheat and trips periodically on retrieval

A bunch of downrigger weights of different size

Boat is currently winterized at my parents' house. They live in Fairport, close to the Erie canal, so it's a 5 minute trip to drop it in the water and take for a test ride, but I would need a couple hours to open it up first, which I will probably do in the next couple weeks, depending on weather and interest. It's the only picture I have right now, but I can take more once the boat is opened up.

post-150626-0-99910700-1461877864_thumb.jpg

Edited by genEus