Torpedo weighted steel line

It looks very promising to me, Torpedo might become the new standard for weighted line.  The lifetime guarantee they offer is cool, looks like they've got faith in their product.  I wonder if it actually sinks at the rate of regular copper. It's hard to believe, but we will see.  I'm excited to see this product in action.

I have used Monel single strand stainless wire. How does it compare to this Torpedo material?

Totally different animal. I use the torpedo 19 strand wire on my divers which is more user friendly than the Monel or the 7 strand malin but is not weighted. This new stuff is supposed to substitute for weighted copper lines with more resistance to kinking than the soft copper.

Monel single strand is about the most difficult line you could use. 7 strand is way better than that. 19 strand is a little better than 7 and from some videos I saw of the torpedo weighted line it's remarkable better than 19 strand. So torpedo weighted line will be orders ofor magnitude better than single strand.

i wonder how the action compares to copper.the unique action of copper is the only thing that gets bit some days.i think i'm going to have to do some experimenting and see if it ever out produces copper