Fishing the north east end of Lady'O

Xxx

Hey guys I'm coming up this coming Tuesday to open up camp and I was going to tow my boat up. I had a high school buddy of mine call me up who I haven't seen in 20+ years, he has vacation the second week in May and wants me to come to his house to fish a body of water he said NJ has been pumping eyes into for years. What I want to know is the water temp and how is the fishing as of now. With the board as dead as its been kind of tells me not much, but I'd like to hear from a brother LOU member what's going on even if it's a PM. Thanks PAP!!!

Lady'O iceman, The NE end Black River Bay Area or Stoney, Galloo Chaumont Bay ect. Thanks IceMan! PAP.

Edited by pap

To all those fishing the NE waters of Lake'O I hope all who fish do well today. I was up Tuesday-Thursday, so I could fish the whole week. As faith would have it and my luck which isn't much, my hopes and dreams for 3 years got shot to hell, as we finally got my boat to as close to 100% as it's going to get, and our camper all rigged to go, heater fixed and TV all is good, so we decided to sit around our table under our new gazebo, I sat in the chair for a minute or two when all of a sudden my world was upside down, the leg broke off the back of the chair and I fell on my left a$$ cheek, those that know me I had muti back surgeries the last being quite involved plates, pins, screws ect. I'm very sore and have trouble moving my legs from the knee's on down. If it doesn't get better by Monday I'm going to have to see my back surgeon. I can't F'N believe it, this was going to be my year!!! Hope all gets better, it seems to be, but the mind can do many things if you really want something bad enough. Go get em boys and please post pics. while I lick my wounds. OOO my uncle got so mad he cut the rest of the chairs up into little pieces and bought new ones, so no one else falls. My two uncles said of all people, it had to be me. It was an accident, but thank the lord I had my back brace on. Good luck to all the anglers out there and tight lines to you!!! Pap 😡 ✌

Thanks whaler, I really do think it's getting a tad bit better, yesterday my daughters wanted to go Mother's Day shopping. I couldn't say no, so I got out my walker which they are accustome to see me use. They were great about it by knowing I was on borrowed time, we made 3 stops and we were done. We must go to our local supermarket to get some fruit, our Mothers Day tradition is I make crepe's for breakfast. So the kids only get them once a year also. They are just excited as mom, she knows what's comming, I think?

Edited by pap

Man I hope your right. I'm taking it easy today, the only reason I'm getting out of my recliner is to use the bathroom there Firechief48. Of all things a high school buddy of mine has vacation this comming up week to do some fishing, now I don't know what I should do, I guess I could hack for a few hrs. Not reallyLOL. I'll figure something out. Thanks for the kind words!! Pap.

Sorry to hear this Pap.  rest and heal up bud.

Thanks bud, I gotta get better fast, I have been wanting to pull my cowbells and spin & glows out of Henderson.

Sorry to hear this Pap.  rest and heal up bud.