seneca 4/30

went out of Geneva ramp made the trip around the park from Geneva to roys marine east to west side and back again used seth green rigs and center down rigger ran the trash can and spin glow on rigger just cant get them to go for me seth green taken all the fish again boated 5 lakers again low numbers but did get a 11.10 lbs   laker  finish up in front of roys  went in to roys to sing up for the derby and headed back to Geneva to load up boat   

Good for you, at least you are having some action. Third time outforme that I`ve had a zero.  Stayed in 30-20ft tonight, topline and one down about 15 ft.  Trolled from St. Pete`s up to Willard.  Hope I`m using up all the bad karma now...

Hop, the skinny water isnt so good on the east side. West side better chance at those depths. Just north of Willard was decent in the 100-160 range. All Lakers however. A few more degrees and I think we will see a semi good silver bite.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

went out of Geneva ramp made the trip around the park from Geneva to roys marine east to west side and back again used seth green rigs and center down rigger ran the trash can and spin glow on rigger just cant get them to go for me seth green taken all the fish again boated 5 lakers again low numbers but did get a 11.10 lbs   laker  finish up in front of roys  went in to roys to sing up for the derby and headed back to Geneva to load up boat

Thanks for the heads up on Roy's was wondering where to get them on West side...nice laker

Lakebound 88, thanks for the tips.  Back in the 50`s and 60`s I cut my teeth around Willard with my Dad.  Back in that area again and thought I remembered some of the good old spots. Guess Father Time is messing with me.  Not panicking yet, I know things are going to improve. Wonder if anyone has been working the Dresden area, thinking of trying that next.

We fished Long point to Dresden area Saturday morning. Spent most of our time in less than 10 FOW running big boards and shallow downriggers. Boated a 21" Salmon and a 3.5 pound Laker. Also lost a Salmon just short of the net, and one off the downrigger that we never saw. Water temperature 45 to 46.5. Lures that caught fish were all small spoons but no color caught more than one fish.

I think some warm rain would help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The lampreys are real bad. They were on nearly all our lakers and those of our friends fishing near us coming out of deep water.

Edited by Sk8man

The lampreys are real bad. They were on nearly all our lakers and those of our friends fishing near us coming out of deep water.

been on Seneca lake for the last 4 weekends every laker that we boated has had fresh lampreys marks on them or lampreys on the fish I have knife 4 of these things so far

Edited by fisherdude