Memorial Day BFF

After fishing  previously with Jason and Theresa on Seneca my money would be on Theresa as well and I think she is the best female driver I've seen in all the boats I've been on. :)

Thanks les and john! I will be sure and pass the compliments on to her!

Les, you are right about her driving! She recently started using nav charts and "trails" on the chartplotter and now her "skinny water" driving is top knotch! Also, any woman that can handline a 5leader rig and put it back in on her own, is a keeper in my book!

I think I told you she was a keeper the first time I met her :)  Lets hope this is a "rig year" out there Jason.

I think I told you she was a keeper the first time I met her :)  Lets hope this is a "rig year" out there Jason.

Yes, you did. More than once I believe!

I'm geared for anything now, but you know I'm partial to rigs... I'm hoping they will shine.

I lost 5 regulars this year. I gained 1 but if you want to fish a trip with us, your welcome.

Thanks Jason very much for the offer hopefully I can take a "raincheck" on the offer for later on this season. My son Mark and I have fished this derby since he was a little kid as I know you and your dad did :) and we now have a brand new 9.8 kicker and it is all broken in now so we're really pumped for this one. Best of luck to you folks!

Thanks Jason very much for the offer hopefully I can take a "raincheck" on the offer for later on this season. My son Mark and I have fished this derby since he was a little kid as I know you and your dad did :) and we now have a brand new 9.8 kicker and it is all broken in now so we're really pumped for this one. Best of luck to you folks!

Yes, I know its last minute. And I hope we can get some time out this year together. Looking forward to that! I have lots I'd like to run past you for your opinion as well.

Good luck Les! Talk with you soon!

Edited by Great Lakes Lure Maker