Went by my lonesome on a whim about noon yesterday.

Goddamn East wind is still prevailing. But the inshore water has a good green to it.

Went straight west to the pumphouse in 10-20 FOW. Nothing.

Turned around to troll back into the wind - always a bad idea - and hit a beauty right away. Took 100 yards plus 3 times and ran him down the same.

Got him under the boat and he came off within 20 feet.

Meanwhile some guy with a long beard and turban in a much bigger boat decided to troll within a 100 feet of me while I was playing the fish. What an ****.

Hit 2 more on the way back. Landed one at the mouth, tail hooked so let it go. Met a couple good guys at the launch.

All the hits came on perch Michigan Stingers. It's all about green out there, probably because of the gobies.

Browns. In about 10 FOW. Big one I lost was a Brown because though it ran it went way slower than the Kings do.

Lakers just go to bottom and grind away. I target them when the Browns slow down while waiting for the Kings to show up.

hey this is the guy with a big boat in the big beard didn't know you owned the lake I'll look for your next time I'm out there show you what a big ass I am hope you're not by yourself again

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think people would have figured out who you were, without announcing it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mooning: