Sold / Closed 2-Traxstech Lift and Turn Rod Holders

post-150350-0-57366100-1462308811_thumb.jpgpost-150350-0-97263500-1462308865_thumb.jpg

2-Traxstech Lift and Turn Rod Holders...these have been used once and pulled from my boat in new flawless condition. As you can see in the pictures, these holders can be mounted directly to the boat with 4- 1/4 bolts or mounted to a plate and then mounted to the boat. Traxstech makes one of the strongest and well engineered rod holders on the market! I am selling because my new boat is being mounted with vertical rod tree's. I am asking 125.00 firm for the pair and this will include shipping. I accept paypal and shipping to US only. Here is info on the holders:

• Lifts & rotates every 18 degrees/20 positions for maximum all around positioning
  • One handed adjustability by pulling the tube sideways and then moving it to next set of teeth and releasing for full engagement and strength of all 20 teeth machined in the side of this holder
  • There are 6 positions from 0 degree to 90 degrees and one position past 90 degrees to get the rod tip to the water, if desired.
  • We have machined a center hub to prevent lifting when used with dipsey divers on the bottom and side sections
  • This is an aluminum machined rod holder you will not be disappointed with its strength and flexibility

I have 100% feedback as a seller on e-bay and sold thousands of dollars in equipment. Go to e-bay and click advanced search on right of page and search by find a member on left side of page near the bottom and type northeastgreatoutdoors...click on my feedback and check as a seller. This will show you I am a honest person. 

Edited by pjprod