Getting ahold of Finger Lakes Tackle?

Does anyone know how to get ahold of finger lakes tackle? I've tried both numbers on the website and left a message, tried emailing and even a Facebook message with no reply. Does anyone have a number or email or anything besides what's on the website? I've been at it a couple weeks and can't get a response. I'm not sure what else to do besides poll the forum! Thanks!

I believe he wants people buy them from the stores he supplies such as fat Nancy's or anglers avenue.

That's fine and all, but why have a working website then? It's smart business just supplying stores. Way less of a headache!

Don't feel left out several complaints going around about flt. I won't get into details he has great products if ur willing to support a business who treats their customers like that.

Understand. No details needed. I didn't start this thread to berate or smack talk any local company. I was just hoping for a way to get ahold of them. I wouldn't even really care no getting a response but they have money from me for an order. [emoji13]

My order took almost two months to receive.  Great product but the unprofessional business responses are definitely not good for any business. They would be better off taking down their website.

Might be worth trying the new Revolution spoons for something very different in terms of action from the same old standard blanks anyway.  FLT does an incredible job with paint but the spoons themselves are nothing special.

He has nice spoons but man the customer service is poor. He promised me 3 spoons due to issues I had with a previous delivery and difficulty ordering some other spoons.

It's been 2 months and I have written off getting those spoons.

I don't need that strain in my life. There are other options.

He has nice spoons but man the customer service is poor. He promised me 3 spoons due to issues I had with a previous delivery and difficulty ordering some other spoons.

It's been 2 months and I have written off getting those spoons.

I don't need that strain in my life. There are other options.