Fished from 60' to 250' and could not get a decent program going. Took some lakers (hard not too) a couple coho and one King around 12#. Every fish came off a different lure. Lots of boats and most seemed to be searching like I was. Be back out in the morning- hope to have a better day-

Ditto,amazing how they can turn on and off. Good luck guys today counted 80 boats yesterday today I'm sure will be more,especially with Wilson invitational going.Can't stand people running 6 boards in heavy traffic 75yards out.

Ditto,amazing how they can turn on and off. Good luck guys today counted 80 boats yesterday today I'm sure will be more,especially with Wilson invitational going.Can't stand people running 6 boards in heavy traffic 75yards out.

Saturday 5-7. Another tough day of fishing. All lakers no salmon. Best part of the day was watching the WHI boats take off after the shotgun start- pretty cool. Back at it Wednesday- hopefully the blow tonight into tomorrow stirs some things up and the fishing changes. Talked to some WHI guys at the launch at the end of the day and it doesn't sound like many got into the Kings heavy- only a few teams with 6 salmon to weigh - so I was told

Did one 14lb king first light and that was it. Sounds like 100 or less was where it was at we just didn't want to kill ourselves reeling in Lakers all day.I guess that's part of the game. Like u said hope this blow moves some fish around worst spring for me ever three days only 5 salmon boated and none lost.