Great Lakes Angler Site

I emailed Dave Mull a while ago,to see if i could get anymore info regarding the website.Waiting to hear back.

On another note,Congratulations to all of you that did the new L.O. United site,it's awesome. You guys did a great job.

Congratulations John R. :):)

nothing broke on xray ,knees kinda big riped or torn muniscous,hope it stayes in place just got right knee working good nuf to ski ,some kid dropedin the halfpipe like 30ft from the end right in front of me,had a small yard sale :) no takers hadda pick up my stuff and drive home (Hunter mtn)jst straightened leg ow ..good as new :shock: no brain lots of pain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

listen sonney i dont need no stinking lessons my first boots were ankle high leathers with spring bindings ,1/2 pipe was a full length cut in half ,and rails were sompthing trains ran on (steam Engines).ya could buy a 10 pack for greek for 99.00 bucks 6 packs for 1.99(beer) :$ 195.00 season pass the yellow chair was hot and they just opened the back side ,and the big oak was still in front of dryden hotel/bar ,now if ya see a old geezer squated in the dump position,with the style of a maytage washer,trying to zig zag my way to the base shout a word of encourgment (get outa the way you ##$%^&&). thanks for the offer ...... Ray K. Ill look ya up soon as i trash these walking stix.

RK - I'm actually in the suburbs of Freeville :lol::lol:

Freeville is a couple of miles off RT 13 but Fall Creek (if that's what you're referring to) runs through it. Fishing is so so but gets better the closer you get to the headwaters (L. Como). Canoeing is popular in the summer, kayaking is very popular from the Lwr. Creek RD bridge over RT 13 (just south of NYSEG) down to Cornell.

It practically runs through my backyard and is mostly put & take trout.

DAN

Received an e-mail from Dave Mull today. Apparently someone sent the sight a worm which really messed things up. They were able to retrieve most of the information on the sight and are working dillegently to get it back up and functioning.

I didn't really realize how much I missed that sight till it was down.

Capt. Jimmy Samia

www.acecharters.com